Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, adobo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
adobo is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Adobe Sign, the world's most trusted e-sign solution, makes signing documents fast, easy and highly secure. Get started with a free trial. Adobo - a Filipino stew or simmer of meat and vegetables cooked with vinegar.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have adobo using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make adobo:
- Make ready 1 cup soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp pepper corn
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 2 cup water
- Make ready 3 tbsp oil, I like to use coconut oil
- Make ready 3 lb chicken parts, can also use pork or mixture of both
- Prepare 5 clove garlic, smashed can use less or more depending if you like garlic
- Prepare 3/4 cup vinegar
The only thing I found that was. The term adobo is most likely a derivative of the Spanish word for marinate, adobar, but its uses extend far beyond a simple marinade. Adobo Seasonings All Departments Audible Books & Originals Alexa Skills Amazon Devices Amazon Warehouse Appliances Apps & Games Arts, Crafts & Sewing Automotive Parts & Accessories Baby. Just about every Filipino loves adobo, from the call center agent with his packed Tupperware to the socialite lunching at the latest fusion place in Serendra.
Instructions to make adobo:
- mix all ingredients except oil together in a large pot
- boil on medium-high until chicken is almost falling off the bone. about an hour or so
- separate chicken from sauce
- heat the oil in a pan and fry chicken until light brown about 5 minutes
- remove chicken and set aside
- in the same pan with oil slowly pour sauce in to reduce down, about 7 minutes I do
- you can either pour sauce over chicken or serve on the side as a gravy
- tastes great over steamed white rice
Contribute to AdoboIO/adobo-design-system development by creating an account on GitHub. Panlasang Pinoy's collection of everything adobo. Killer Chicken Adobo is the sweet and tasty version of the popular Filipino chicken dish that I have always loved. Adobo or adobar is the immersion of raw food in a stock composed variously of paprika, oregano, salt, garlic, and vinegar to preserve and enhance its flavor. Pork Adobo is a tangy, savory, and slightly sweet dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!