Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, adobo. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
adobo is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. adobo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Adobe Sign, the world's most trusted e-sign solution, makes signing documents fast, easy and highly secure. Get started with a free trial. Adobo - a Filipino stew or simmer of meat and vegetables cooked with vinegar.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have adobo using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make adobo:
- Make ready 1 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp pepper corn
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 2 cup water
- Get 3 tbsp oil, I like to use coconut oil
- Get 3 lb chicken parts, can also use pork or mixture of both
- Get 5 clove garlic, smashed can use less or more depending if you like garlic
- Get 3/4 cup vinegar
The only thing I found that was. The term adobo is most likely a derivative of the Spanish word for marinate, adobar, but its uses extend far beyond a simple marinade. Adobo Seasonings All Departments Audible Books & Originals Alexa Skills Amazon Devices Amazon Warehouse Appliances Apps & Games Arts, Crafts & Sewing Automotive Parts & Accessories Baby. Just about every Filipino loves adobo, from the call center agent with his packed Tupperware to the socialite lunching at the latest fusion place in Serendra.
Instructions to make adobo:
- mix all ingredients except oil together in a large pot
- boil on medium-high until chicken is almost falling off the bone. about an hour or so
- separate chicken from sauce
- heat the oil in a pan and fry chicken until light brown about 5 minutes
- remove chicken and set aside
- in the same pan with oil slowly pour sauce in to reduce down, about 7 minutes I do
- you can either pour sauce over chicken or serve on the side as a gravy
- tastes great over steamed white rice
Contribute to AdoboIO/adobo-design-system development by creating an account on GitHub. Panlasang Pinoy's collection of everything adobo. Killer Chicken Adobo is the sweet and tasty version of the popular Filipino chicken dish that I have always loved. Adobo or adobar is the immersion of raw food in a stock composed variously of paprika, oregano, salt, garlic, and vinegar to preserve and enhance its flavor. Pork Adobo is a tangy, savory, and slightly sweet dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!