Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, swiss on chicken atop linguine. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine A play on chicken Parmesan but a faster easier way. I also had unexpected company come over. Combine this with the linguine and remaining olive oil, parsley, and basil.
Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have swiss on chicken atop linguine using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine:
- Get Sauce
- Prepare 45 ounces tomato sauce
- Make ready 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Take 15 ounces diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- Take 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take Chicken and Cheese
- Take 14 chicken breast patties
- Prepare As needed peanut oil to fry in
- Make ready 14 slices swiss cheese
- Get Pasta
- Prepare 1 pound linguine
- Get As needed water to boil pasta
- Take 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Take 1 tablespoons salt for water
- Take 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil to coat pasta after dra
- Take Topping for pasta and sauce
- Make ready To taste grated Parmesan cheese
Return linguine to the sauté pan. Add the feta and lemon juice. Creamy Baked Swiss Chicken is an easy comfort food meal that the whole family will enjoy. Serve it over rice with some green beans for a truly delicious dinner.
Steps to make Swiss on Chicken atop Linguine:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Fry the chicken in the oil, turn as needed, and move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Boil the pasta in water until done. Drain and put back into pot with olive oil and coat pasta. Mix the ingredients for the sauce and simmer 30 minutes.
- Lightly coat a big pan with some of the sauce. Add the cooked patties on top. The lightly coat the top of each pattie with some of the sauce.
- Add a slice of swiss cheese on top of each pattie. Put into oven 15 minutes. Add pasta on a plate, with some sauce on top. Add a little Parmesan cheese, then the chicken pattie. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
A play on chicken Parmesan but a faster easier way. I also had unexpected company come over. So luckily I had some chicken breast patties. It's seriously one of the tastiest ways to cook chicken, and it'll make you want to drink cream of chicken soup. Just warning you, this is hella easy too.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food swiss on chicken atop linguine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!