Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken porridge with sauté mushrooms. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A straight forward combination of mushrooms and chicken breast fillets, with its own lightly seasoned gravy. Here's a great, easy pasta recipe for you.and one that is a complete one pot meal. The combo of Chicken and Penne pasta is nothing new; add some sauteed.
Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken porridge with sauté mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms:
- Get 2 cups rice, cooked in the rice cooker with 3 cups water
- Prepare 6 chicken thighs (bone in)
- Take 12 cups water
- Get 2 inches ginger, pounded
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
- Get For the sauté mushrooms:
- Prepare 250 gr mushrooms, roughly minced
- Get 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp soy sauce
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
- Take 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Take Garnish:
- Get fried wonton wrappers
- Get green onions, thinly sliced
Even better it was quite easy! Add chicken stock, tomatoes, mushrooms, porcini, roasted garlic, and chicken and bring to a simmer. Add tarragon and season with salt and pepper. Cremini mushrooms in this chicken mushroom spinach combination taste amazing!
Instructions to make Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushrooms:
- Directions for the sauté mushrooms: Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté minced garlic until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms. Cook until wilted.
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Adjust to taste. Remove from the heat. Set aside.
- Directions for the porridge: Bring chicken thighs and water to a boil. Remove the chicken thigh and allow to cool. When chicken thighs are cool enough, shred the meat and remove the bones. Strain and set aside 10 cups of chicken broth.
- Put the rice in the blender with 1 cup water. Make rough purée rice (not too long so the rice won’t be too soft like baby food).
- Boil chicken broth. Add rice purée, shredded chicken, and ginger. Bring it back to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook until rice starts to thicken, which may take 20-30 minutes.
- Season with salt and white pepper powder. Adjust to taste.
- Place the porridge in bowls. Garnish with sauté mushrooms, fried wonton wrappers, and green onions. Serve warm. Yum 😋
They are simply the brown version of the common white cultivated mushroom. I've done a similar recipe with shrimp. Just remember shrimp only needs a few minutes to cook. I saute mine in a little olive oil and garlic. Add the onion, mushrooms, and garlic to the pot and sauté until the onion has softened and the mushrooms have wilted and given up some of Stir the onions and mushrooms into the blended sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken porridge with sauté mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!