Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken/cheese quesadilla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese.
Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken/cheese quesadilla using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla:
- Prepare 1 8 oz bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 bag of 8 soft tortillas
- Make ready 1 butter
- Make ready 1 sour cream
- Take 1 cooked shredded chicken (if you like)
Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. With a few simple shortcut ingredients, you can have warm and cheesy homemade quesadillas on the dinner table in less than half an hour. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights!
Steps to make Chicken/Cheese Quesadilla:
- Heat up griddle to 375°F.
- Spread butter on 1 side of 1 tortilla. Then place butter side down on the griddle.
- Neatly spread cheddar cheese (and cooked shredded chicken if you like) over the tortilla so cheese almost meets edges.
- Spread butter over one side of another tortilla and lay on top of the cheese butter side up.
- Flip after cheese is a little melted, about 4 minutes.
- The Quesadilla will be done when both sides are slightly golden.
- Repeat steps til all Quesadillas are made. Serve with sour cream for dipping and enjoy! :)
This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but. Then build the quesadillas by laying grated cheese on the bottom tortilla, and then arranging the chicken and cooked peppers. Whenever I go to a Mexican restaurant, a chicken and cheese quesadilla is what I always order. Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla: This is a great quesadilla and you need to try it. Home » Main Dishes » Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken/cheese quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!