Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sicilian chicken soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sicilian Chicken Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sicilian Chicken Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Chicken Thighs - you want bone-in-skin-on thighs. If you were going to splurge on anything in this recipe, splurge on good quality chicken. Carrabba's copycat recipe for Sicilian Chicken Soup is simple & gorgeous.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sicilian chicken soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sicilian Chicken Soup:
- Make ready 4-5 chicken tenders
- Get 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- Prepare 3 celery ribs diced
- Prepare 2 medium russet or red potatoes and diced into ½ inch diced
- Get 14.5 ounces diced or diced fire roasted tomatoes
- Get 5 garlic cloves minced (I use about 7 or 8 cloves)
- Prepare to taste Pink Himalayan salt and pepper
- Make ready 1-2 cups radatorie pasta
- Make ready Seasonings
- Take 2 tbs chicken soup base
- Prepare 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
- Take 1/8 tsp celery seed
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dill weed
- Prepare 1/2 tsp thyme
- Take 1/4 tsp basil
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- Make ready 1/8 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1/8 tsp garlic powder
Sicilian Chicken Soup made quickly on the stove top in less than an hour! This hearty chicken soup recipe is easy to make and comforting on chilly winter nights. I have included instructions for Instant. The cloves used to make the chicken stock give this simple, pure soup a subtle sweet undertone.
Instructions to make Sicilian Chicken Soup:
- In a large soup pot place chicken tenders, onion, celery, carrots, potatoes, diced tomatoes with their juices and then add enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. Over high heat bring to a boil. Then add your parsley and garlic. 1 tbs salt and pepper.
- Add the 7 seasonings.
- Reduce heat to low-medium. Let simmer until chicken is done. Remove chicken and pull apart with forks. Reduce heat to low add the chicken back to the pot and let the soup continue to simmer.
- In a medium saucepan cook pasta as directed. Drain and set aside.
- Using a potato masher, mash the soup around a few times, letting some of the potatoes get a little smashed. I just mash 2-3 times and call it good. Add the noodles to the pot, stir well. Add more water if needed. Then add a little more garlic powder, salt and pepper to your taste. Serve hot and add green onions and or shredded cheese to top it off.
If the changing colors of the leaves was not enough of an indication that fall has arrived, then the first soup of the year is a sure sign. Sicilian Chicken Soup is a comforting meal that is great with a nice salad and fresh, warm Italian bread on the side! Chicken soup has never been easier or tastier! Carrabba's Mama Mandola's Sicilian Chicken Soup Recipe! Keep the soup in the pot simmering.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sicilian chicken soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!