Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jens mexi chili cheese chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place all ingredients in slow cooker. See more ideas about Mexican food recipes, Recipes, Food. · Create authentic Mexican-style tacos by cooking the chicken in a mixture of ancho chili powder and cumin and serving over corn tortillas topped with. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili powder and lime juice.
Jens mexi chili cheese chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Jens mexi chili cheese chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have jens mexi chili cheese chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jens mexi chili cheese chicken:
- Make ready 6 chicken breasts pounded flat
- Make ready 1 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Get 5 green roasted chilies diced
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1 mrs dash garlic and herb
- Get 1 cup shredded colby or cheddar cheese
- Take 1 can 29 1/2 oz. can juanitas brand chili Colorado or chili Verde
House salad mix, pico de gallo & monterey jack cheese topped w/ crushed corn chips, rosa's red sauce & your choice of mexi's chili, taco beef or chicken vera cruz. In South Philly they use Cheese Wiz, and seriously, this stuff is better! Remove from heat and serve this over a couple of lightly toasted rolls. This easy chicken enchilada recipe features the convenience of rotisserie chicken, a jar of salsa, and canned green chiles.
Steps to make Jens mexi chili cheese chicken:
- pound out chicken so its thin
- preheat oven 400°
- in a large bowl mix softened cream cheese, diced chilis, cumin, mrs.dash together well.
- take a big spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and spoon in center of chicken breast and roll up chicken and place in a 13x9 inch baking dish or large casserole dish lined with foil. repeat with rest of chicken breasts.
- take leftover cream cheese mixture and spread it on top if the chicken breasts
- open can of chili Colorado and pour over chicken, add a little garlic salt to the top
- cook for 35 minutes, take out and sprinkle cheese over top and cook another ten minutes.
- :-) Its really good served over white rice
You could heat it on the side burner of your grill if you have one, you could heat it on the stove, you could even heat it in the microwave if you wanted. Spoon warmed chili sauce onto hot dog. This Chicken Cream Cheese Chili is so easy! I love a good one-pot meal. Chili is an amazing comfort food and crowd pleaser do to it's versatility and that it can be served with most anything.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food jens mexi chili cheese chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!