Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chicken veggie stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy chicken veggie stir fry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy chicken veggie stir fry is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets. It starts with some cubed chicken breast, although chicken thighs also work well.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy chicken veggie stir fry using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken veggie stir fry:
- Make ready 1/4 green pepper
- Prepare 1 lb cubed chicken breast
- Make ready 1 can water chesnuts
- Prepare green beans
- Take 1 packages microwave steamed broccoli
- Make ready 2 green onions
- Get 1 packages asian rice dry mix
- Make ready 2 packages ramen noodles
- Get 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get soy sauce
- Take bean sprouts
- Get 1 cup water
I have updated my chicken veggie stir fry recipe with chicken drumsticks or thighs for a heartier taste. If you want to go the extra step, try adding bbq sauce or your favorite Asian stir-fry sauce! If you're looking for an easy stir-fry recipe, try making this chicken and veggies stir-fry. Some meat and veggie stir-fry dishes can be high in sodium because of the hoisin, oyster, or soy sauce in the dish.
Instructions to make Easy chicken veggie stir fry:
- Chop water chestnuts into med. chunks or slices. Put aside
- Chop green pepper into small chunks. Put aside
- Chop green beans into inch sections. Put aside.
- Slice green onions.
- Cook chicken in med. skillet.
- Mash ramen in their packets then brown in large skillet with oil.
- Add onions and peppers.
- Add asian rice packet, water, and soy sauce. Cook out water.
- Steam broccoli as directed on package.
- Add water chestnuts and bean sprouts. Saute
- Add broccoli and chicken
- Add soy sauce to taste and enjoy!
This healthy stir-fry recipe uses only herb seasonings to add flavor to your dish. Chicken Stir Fry is a wonderful way to combine your meat and veggies into one main dish. It's easy and fun to make. Choose your favorite veggies or use whatever you have idling in the produce bin in your fridge. Add your choice of complimentary spices.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy chicken veggie stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!