Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker mushroom ranch pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
The zing of ranch dressing makes this dish especially popular with kids of all ages. Ranch boneless pork chops are a quick-fix protein that can become best pork chops recipe collection. Great recipe for Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker mushroom ranch pork chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops:
- Take 2.5 lbs boneless ribeye pork chops (6-8 depending on size)
- Prepare 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- Take 2 tbs dry ranch seasoning
- Take 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Get 2 tbs unsalted butter
- Prepare 2-3 tbs cornstarch
- Take 3 tbs water
Remove the pork chops from the slow cooker and place them to the side. In a bowl, combine the cornstarch and water until it forms a paste. Stir the cornstarch mixture and cream into the. Add the cream of mushroom soup and the ranch dressing mix to the cream cheese and butter mixture.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops:
- Lay chops out in a single layer on a clean surface. Sprinkle 1 tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over all chops. Flip chops and sprinkle remaining tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over second side of all chops.
- In the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker place half the chops in a single layer followed by half the mushrooms. Repeat with remaining chops then mushrooms. Pour soup evenly over the top followed by butter.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. In last 10 minutes carefully transfer chops from slow cooker to a plate. Turn slow cooker up to high. Stir together cornstarch and water in a small bowl to make a slurry.
- Wisk slurry into liquid in slow cooker until thickened to make a gravy. Nestle pork chops back into gravy to coat. Best served with mashed potatoes and a crisp salad. Enjoy!
Place pork chops in slow cooker. Add mushroom sauce to slow cooker on top of pork chops. Spread the onions and apples into the pot of a slow cooker. Place chops on top, and pour broth into the bottom of the pot. As many of you know I love pork chops, especially in the crock pot and this recipe for Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops is amazing.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker mushroom ranch pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!