Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut chicken tenders with a honey & mustard dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. These Baked Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders aren't just coconut chicken but CASHEW coconut chicken! The chicken is crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and delicious all over with sweet and spicy Mango Honey Dip!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut chicken tenders with a honey & mustard dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip:
- Take 2 chicken breasts, sliced into thin flat strips,
- Get 3 tbsp dessicated coconut,
- Get 3 tbsp panko breadcrumbs,
- Make ready Salt and pepper to season,
- Make ready For the dip:
- Make ready 1 tbsp organic runny honey
- Take 1 tsp Dijon mustard,
- Prepare 2 tsp wine wine vinegar
The chicken is coated in the coconut crust in three steps. First, a coating of whole wheat (or regular) flour. The flour helps the egg to stick. Which coconut chicken smothered in this sauce makes for THE best baked chicken tenders you might just ever eat ☺️ Seriously though, these tenders Ok so my chicken is currently in the oven so I haven't tried that yet, but I just wanted to send a huge THANK YOU to you.
Instructions to make Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the panko breadcrumbs and dessicated coconut to a bowl and dredge the chicken strips in it, making sure to cover every section evenly so no flesh is showing by patting it gently all over. Add the strips to a large plate once coated.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 6. Place the chicken tenders over foil lined baking tray on a wire cooking rack. This is to ensure the tenders remain nice and crispy when cooking and don't become soggy.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Whilst they are baking make the dipping sauce by mixing together the honey, mustard and vinegar.
- Once the chicken is ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Transfer to your serving plate with the dip and serve! These are great on their own as a party food or meal or also pair well with homemade coleslaw or fries. :)
Delicious Baked Paleo Chicken Tenders made with a mix of almond and coconut flour and baked to perfection. These easy chicken tenders are perfect for an easy weeknight dinner. Now, go make those Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders and don't forget to dunk them in the Honey Mustard Sauce. The tenders need the sauce, and the sauce needs the tenders! Continue to stir until butter is melted.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food coconut chicken tenders with a honey & mustard dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!