Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cauliflower pizza base with bresaola and mushrooms for jamo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whiz up cauliflower and ground almonds in a food processor to make this gluten-free pizza base - top with tomatoes, aubergine and cheese. Once the cauliflower base is cooked, set aside to cool a little. Drain the mozzarella and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cauliflower pizza base with bresaola and mushrooms for jamo using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo:
- Make ready Pizza Base
- Make ready 200 g cauliflower
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take 1/3 cup wholemeal (or almond) flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- Prepare 1/4 cup mozarella
- Make ready 1 tbsp each of oregano/parsley/rosemary
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Make ready Couple of pinches of pepper
- Get Pizza Toppings
- Get 200 g bresaola (low fat option instead of prosciutto)
- Get 1 can tomato sauce for pizza base (I do still by this premade; the organic versions do have leas salt and sugar in them)
- Prepare 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- Prepare 1/3 cup grated mozarella
- Prepare Mushrooms/peppers/chicken and anything else you like (just pre-cook it!)
The sesame seeds give it a crunchy and chewy texture and the garlic and pesto add a flavorsome kick. The cauliflower is hard to taste in this pizza base which makes it a great option for fussy children who do not like the taste of. Gluten-free, low-carb cauliflower pizza base with topping. Fresh rocket and basil leaves (if available).
Steps to make Cauliflower Pizza Base With Bresaola and Mushrooms For Jamo:
- The pizza base: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees fan assisted. Slightly oil a baking sheet and place onto oven tray. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl then spread onto baking sheet (the mixture will be wet) to reach desires size and thickness (I keep it thin and large). Place in oven (on a high shelf) to bake until golden (about 20-25min).
- The pizza toppings: Whilst the pizza is baking, pre cook all the toppings (except for the cold meats). Take pizza out of oven. Spread tomato base evenly. Add the mozarella and then spread your toppings.
- Cook the pizza again for a further 5-10min on a medium shelf. Once out of the oven, grate some more fresh pepper to season.
Process the cauliflower florets to a fine-textured flour or crumb using a high-speed food processor with a sharp. Transfer the processed cauliflower to a microwave-safe bowl and cover. Kids will love topping these cauliflower base mini pizzas. Set up a range of veggies and leave them too it. A great healthy alternative to normal pizza.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cauliflower pizza base with bresaola and mushrooms for jamo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!