Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, keto chicken bacon ranch casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This chicken bacon ranch casserole is great for meal prep! Here are your options for storing this easy keto meal A low carb, cheesy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe that the whole family will love. This hearty chicken bacon ranch casserole is keto, packed with creamy flavor, and so easy to make!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keto chicken bacon ranch casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
- Prepare 1 Stick Unsalted butter
- Take 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Make ready 1 Bar (8 oz) Cream Cheese
- Prepare 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1.5 lbs Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Get 6 Cups chopped broccoli florets
- Prepare 2 Bags Steamfresh riced cauliflower
- Make ready 3 Bags Great Value bacon pieces
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Italian Cheese Blend
- Take 1.5 Cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 3 Tbsp Hidden Valley ranch seasoning
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Garlic powder
- Take 1 Tbsp Onion powder
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper
This easy casserole has chicken, broccoli, bacon, and cheddar in a creamy homemade ranch sauce. It is low carb, keto, gluten-free and kid approved! This low carb chicken bacon ranch casserole is just the thing you need. Why is this one of the best keto chicken recipes?
Steps to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
- Cook Chicken then cube and put in large mixing bowl
- Steam veggies and add to large mixing bowl
- Add 2 bags of bacon pieces to large mixing bowl
- In separate mixing bowl place cream cheese, butter, cream and mayo then blend with hand mixer til smooth
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese to cream mixture and blend
- Add seasonings to cream mixture and blen evenly
- Add cream mixture to meat and veggies and mix together
- Pour combined mixture into casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses and bacon
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 10 servings for supplied macros
Because, it's quick and easy to make, and it has all the textures of a regular casserole. Related: If you're curious if the keto diet can help you specifically live a healthier lifestyle. This Keto friendly casserole is not only delicious, but easy to make with little ingredients! Full of veggies, chicken, and bacon, this recipe is sure to be a hit with the entire family! Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole - Keto/Low Carb.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!