Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken potato bake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whereas with potato gratin, the sliced potatoes tends to be packed more closely together so there's less creamy cheesy goodness with every bite. Anyway, I made this Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake (well, my mother did, under my instruction) because I had so many other things to prepare, I. How to Make Cheesy Chicken and Potato Bake.
Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken potato bake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite sized chunks
- Take 5-6 red potatoes, washed and sliced thinly
- Make ready 1 lb shredded cheese of choice, I used super sharp cheddars, white and yellow
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced thinly
- Take 2 tbsp flour
- Take to taste Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders per layer
- Get 1 cup water with a chicken bullion cube dissolved in it
- Take Olive oil for browning chicken
View top rated Cheesy potato chicken bake recipes with ratings and reviews. Cheesy Potato Carrot Bake, Easy Cheesy Potato Soup, Creamy Potato Chicken Chowder, etc. How to Cook Cheesy Chicken and Potato Bake. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and evenly spread the frozen potatoes.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Brown seasoned chicken in a skillet. Start layering potatoes, chicken and onions first then season. Add 1 tbsp flour over that and a layer of cheese. Do another layer the same way until everything is used, ending with cheese. Pour water over top.
- Cover with foil that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 30 or so minutes, til browned on top and the liquid has reduced. Allow to sit for a few minutes before eating it.
Top the potatoes with half of the Cheddar and mozzarella. Next, evenly spread the chicken on top of the cheese. Add sweet potatoes to a medium bowl and coat with half of the oil mixture. Top with cheese and bake until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted and golden. For lighter and more sensitive palates, reduce the hot sauce measurement by half.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy chicken potato bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!