Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed An authentic enchilada sauce is made with a tomato based sauce, chipotle peppers, chicken broth, and. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchiladas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 4 flour tortillas (12inch)
- Take 1 cup shredded cheese
- Get Sauce
- Get 1 can cream of chicken (10.5oz)
- Get 1 can chopped green chiles (4oz)
- Prepare 4 oz sour cream
- Prepare Filling
- Take 1 small onion, chopped
- Take 1 chicken breast
Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods. With a sauce like this Homemade Chicken Enchiladas.
Steps to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop chicken into 1 inch cubes and fry in a pan until no longer pink.
- Mix sour cream, chiles, and cream of chicken in a sauce pan. Stir on medium heat until heated all the way through.
- Shred the cooked chicken. Chop up the onion into fine pieces.
- Disperse onion and chicken, along with about 3/4 cup of cheese, on all 4 tortillas. Roll them up and place them flap down in a square cake pan.
- Spread sauce evenly over the top. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese. Cook for 10-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling slightly.
When we go to Mexican restaurants, enchiladas or tacos of some. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. They come together quickly with items you may already have in your fridge or pantry.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!