Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake is something which I have loved my whole life.
The Chicken Bacon Pasta Bake Video: Equipment: In order to make this super tasty Cheesy Pasta Bake with Chicken and Bacon you will need Creamy, velvety tomato-based vodka sauce, layers of spinach, red pepper and chicken with a cheesy top make this pasta bake unforgettable! Garnish with fresh basil and serve! Chicken and penne pasta simmer together in a garlicky, creamy broth, and are quickly baked between cheesy layers of Parmesan and mozzarella.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake:
- Make ready 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks
- Take 1 small onion, chopped
- Get 1 lb. pasta of choice (penne, rotini, shells) I used a trio mix
- Prepare 1 jar (24 oz.) Vodka Sauce (I used Prego brand)
- Get 1 jar (14.5 oz.) Alfredo Sauce (I used Prego brand)
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. butter
- Make ready 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp. salt
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season with salt until it tastes like the sea. While the pasta is cooking, heat the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic and cook.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken and onion in saute pan and add the seasonings. Add in butter and saute over med-high heat until cooked thoroughly. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta as directed on package or until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- To pasta, add in the vodka and alfredo sauces. Mix well to coat. Add in parmesan cheese and cooked chicken. Completely mix together and place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
This Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake Recipe from Delish.com is the best. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Season both sides of chicken with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. With cheddar, mushrooms, bacon & spaghetti, this Cheesy Pasta Bake is amazing. Saucy, cheesy pasta topped with crispy chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy chicken vodka pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!