Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, caldo de pollo - chicken soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican chicken soup, also known as caldo de pollo, is layered with a simple chicken soup over spiced rice and topped with avocado slices and cilantro for a warm and hearty meal. Caldo de Pollo or Chicken Soup is one of those comfort foods that has no borders, and traditional Mexican cooks have a special place for it, too. I know everyone has their own way of preparing it, and their particular choice of vegetables or herbs to cook it with, but in the end, it's a simple soup that can warm you up during a cold day or.
Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caldo de pollo - chicken soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup:
- Make ready caldo
- Prepare 3 chicken breast
- Make ready 1 bag of baby carrots or about 7 whole carrots
- Get 1/2 onion
- Get 4 whole corns
- Make ready 5 large potatoes
- Get 1 bunch cilantro
- Take 3 chicken cubes
- Take 1 salt to taste
- Prepare 1 lemon juice to taste
- Get 2 gallon water
- Prepare 1 i use about 6 bags of sazon
- Make ready 3 can tomatoe sauce
- Prepare rice
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1 chicken cube
- Prepare 2 bags of sazon
- Prepare 2 cup rice
- Get 4 cup water
This soup is my staple food when I get a cold. It's like medicine for the stomach and heart. Tasty Caldo De Pollo Mexicano (Mexican Chicken Soup) is a flavorful comfort food chicken soup with chicken, vegetables, peppers and cilantro! Add avocado and lime when serving for an absolutely delicious version of chicken soup that you will love!
Instructions to make Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup:
- fill pot with water
- add boneless skinless chicken breast, onion and boil
- while boiling chicken, begin peeling and dicing potatoes.. they can be as big or small as you want.. remember the bigger the potatoes the longer to cook… rinse cut potatoes and set aside until chicken is half way cooked..
- once chicken is almost completely white add raw potatoes, sazon, chicken cubes, & tomato sauce… begin to make rice.. put oil in pot add rice.. brown rice then add 4 cups water.. add sazon and chicken cube.. boil..when water is almost completely obsorbed, cover rice and turn off flame.. set aside
- if you have raw carrots.. skin them and cut them in fours.. rinse and set aside.. clean corn off and break in halves.. set aside. slice zucchini rinse.. rinse cilantro
- when potatoes are soft but still a bit raw..add carrots.. let carrots boil for about five minutes then add corn, zucchini and cilantro
- its done when carrots and potatoes are soft
- serve a spoon of rice in w bowl add soup over.. once chicken is cooked you can shred it.. add lemon and salt to taste… enjoy
Caldo de pollo (Mexican Chicken Soup) tastes better than your favorite restaurant - or your favorite home kitchen! It is loaded with juicy, tender chicken, carrots, potatoes, celery. Another recipe I learned from my mother-in-law. This is a very delicious and hearty soup. Caldo de Pollo (Mexican Chicken Soup) seems to always make its appearance in my home.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caldo de pollo - chicken soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!