Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, green chile chicken enchilada casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arrange in the prepared baking dish. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect! Corn tortilla, shredded chicken, block of cheese, green chile, and a spoonful of the sauce, roll and repeat until the baking dish is full of rolled I cover my chicken enchiladas with the sauce just right before baking so they are crisp when done.
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook green chile chicken enchilada casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Make ready 1 packages cream cheese
- Prepare 1 can green chiles
- Prepare 1 can green enchilada sauce
- Make ready 2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- Take 2 cup shredded taco cheese
- Make ready 6 flour tortillas
Put a layer of tortillas in the bottom of the pan. At our house, we love our green chile chicken enchiladas. We never get tired of having those for dinner. This recipe calls for green enchilada sauce.
Instructions to make Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Shred rotisserie chicken. Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet melt cream cheese on low heat then add chiles, enchilada sauce and chicken until thoroughly mixed and mixture has thickened.
- In a 9x13 greased baking dish place 2 tortillas and spread half of the mixture over them. Sprinkle 1/3 cheese over the mixture. Place 2 more tortillas on top and repeat layering mixture and cheese.
- Place the last 2 tortillas on top and sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 45-60 minutes or until mixture is bubbling at the edges. Remove cover and broil for 3-5 minutes to brown the top.
- Optional: Top with salsa and sour cream.
You should definitely check out our homemade version. It's so easy to make and tastes amazing! You'll want seconds of this cheesy meal. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the enchilada sauce, green chiles, and adobo sauce. Simmer the chicken in seasoned stock.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food green chile chicken enchilada casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!