Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mexican chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mexican Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Seasoned chicken bakes under a crown of salsa and cheese. Served over rice or buttered noodles, dinner is ready in a snap! An easy entree with Mexican flair!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexican chicken using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chicken:
- Prepare 3 pieces medium size chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- Prepare 1/2 piece Green bell pepper
- Take 1/2 piece Red bell pepper
- Make ready 1/2 piece Yellow bell pepper
- Take 1 Handful mushrooms
- Prepare 1 Handful peeled corn
- Get 1 Carrot
- Get 1 Onion
- Take Olive Oil
- Get Butter
- Make ready (optional) Grated Cheese
- Get To Marinate with Chicken
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin
- Get 1 tsp Salt (I used Himalayan Salt)
- Get 1 tsp Chicken Mix (I got it from Jordan)
- Prepare 1 tsp Chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Paprika powder
- Get 1 tsp Oregano (Zaatar)
- Make ready 1 tsp 5-Spices powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Blackpepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp Olive oil
Garlic chicken with potatoes Mexican food. Chicken drumsticks in creamy green sauce Mexican Food. Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe? Shredded chicken breast tossed in a killer Mexican sauce, loaded with smokey chipotle flavours.
Steps to make Mexican Chicken:
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and put all spices in a separate container. Put 1-2 tbsp of olive oil and mix.
- Marinate it about half an hour to an hour. If you have more time, marinate it overnight for a better taste.
- While waiting, cut the bell peppers and carrots into medium dice. For onion, slice it into thin wedges and for mushroom, slice it normally.
- Sautee the onions with butter/olive oil until it sweats a little then add mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms start to cook, put in the carrots and bell peppers. Continue cooking until the carrots start to soften.
- After it is done, put it aside.
- Now, put the marinated chicken into the pan and let it brown a little bit before mixing. Let it cook for about 7-10 minutes.
- Then, mix together the chicken with the vegetables we put aside earlier.
- If you have chicken stock in hand, use a cup of chicken stock and pour into the mix. If not, I use a powder chicken stock and put 2tsp and mix it with a cup of water.
- Let it simmer for around 10 minutes and stir it so the chicken is cook evenly.
- Cook until the sauce is thicken. Taste it, if you need more seasoning put the same spices for the marinated and adjust it to your taste buds.
- You can serve this way but the extra step makes it taste even better. Put it in a Pyrex and grill it in the oven (top fire) 180 ° C for around 10 minutes.
- If you feel like cheesin’ it, put shredded cheese on top of it and put back into the oven for 3-5 minutes.
I know there are a gazillion Mexican chicken recipes out there in this big-wide-cyber-world. Mexican chicken and rice is a one-pot meal loaded with flavor. Marinated chicken thighs simmer together with healthy vegetables, black beans, and tender long grain rice. Discover delicious and easy to prepare mexican chicken recipes from the expert chefs at Food Mexican food is a Food Network fan favorite, so here are the best Mexican chicken recipes to round. · Mexican Chicken Soup is a delicious comforting meal made using chicken, vegetables, served with chopped cilantro and onion. It's a simple soup that can warm you up during a cold day or make you.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mexican chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!