Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken enchilada casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Enchilada Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchilada casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Take 2 cups cooked chicken
- Make ready 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- Get 1/2 cup frozen corn
- Make ready 1-14 oz can Enchilada Sauce
- Prepare 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar
- Make ready 1/2 bag tortilla chips
- Get diced green onion
This Simple Recipe Is A Crowd Pleaser And Will Become One Of Your Weekly Dinner Rotations. Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten! Delicious, hot and bubbly keto chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavor of traditional. We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Brown the onion in a frying pan.
- Mix chicken, sauce, onion and corn together.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with coarsely crumbled tortilla chips. Pour 1/2 of the chicken/sauce mixture over the chips. Cover with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients: chips, chicken, cheese. Garnish with green onion.
- Bake at 375° for 30-45 minutes (the longer end for drier, chewier texture like my wife likes!) I personally go to the shorter end of the cooking time and broil it for a couple minutes right at the end.
The tortillas hold all the delicious filling together so perfectly and makes this one crowd pleasing dish. Here's a perfect entire symphony of favors from diced/shredded chicken layered w/ shredded Colby Jack cheese. Chicken Enchilada Casserole II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. An easy to prepare chicken enchilada casserole with only five ingredients. This recipe for slow cooker chicken enchilada casserole is a one-pot meal (yay!).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken enchilada casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!