Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemon honey baked chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Honey Baked Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Lemon Honey Baked Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This baked honey lemon chicken is incredibly juicy with crispy skins you won't want to share. This Baked Honey Lemon Chicken is healthier than your favorite takeout joint but so easy and full of flavor! Baked Honey Lemon Chicken. written by Ashley Fehr.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook lemon honey baked chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- Prepare 6 each Chicken breasts or thighs (boneless)
- Make ready 3 each Garlic cloves (use more)
- Make ready 1 each Lemon
- Take 1/4 cup Honey ( I used Neem honey)
- Make ready 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil (can use less)
- Prepare 1 as needed Salt and pepper. ( I used the foraged red pepper corns)
- Prepare 1 as needed Parchment paper to fully cover chicken
- Prepare 1 as needed Dried rosemary.
I attempted a new recipe that I found online. Steve didn't like the sauce poured on top, but he said he liked how it tasted baked. This lemon honey chicken recipe is one I've made on a regular basis for many years. Sticky and sweet, it's the perfect choice to go with rice and Usually I fry the breaded chicken pieces in bacon grease or coconut oil, depending on what's available, and serve with rice and veggies.
Steps to make Lemon Honey Baked Chicken:
- Slice lemon in half. Cut one side into thin slices and squeeze the juice from the other side in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place chicken breasts evenly spaced.
- Mix the honey and lemon juice until well combined. Set aside.
- Place a lemon slice on each chicken breast and add the garlic.
- Add salt and pepper and dried rosemary to chicken then pour over the sauce over the chicken breasts. Add 1/2 cup water or chicken stock if desired.
- Pour the oil on the parchment paper and spread evenly across.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the parchment paper (oil side down) and cook until chicken temp reaches 165°F.
- Remove parchment paper and service on a bead of rice.
Home » Dinners » Chicken » Baked Lemon Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe. And….most importantly, this baked lemon honey mustard chicken tastes great! It's tender and juicy and so full of flavor! Using bone-in chicken thighs also makes this dish very inexpensive. This honey lemon chicken has a crunchy coating but it's not fried.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lemon honey baked chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!