Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, yurim's mexican green chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
New Mexican style green chile chicken enchiladas made with a homemade green chile sauce, corn tortillas, tender seasoned chicken, and lots of In New Mexico, we also really love our enchiladas. When you order enchiladas at a New Mexican restaurant, they will likely ask you the following This easy, hearty New Mexican green chile chicken stew is perfect for the colder fall and winter months; it's full of vegetables and flavor. The amount of green chiles used depends on the strength of the green chile and how spicy you like your dish.
Yurim's Mexican Green Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Yurim's Mexican Green Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yurim's mexican green chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yurim's Mexican Green Chicken:
- Prepare 2 packages chicken drum sticks (comes with about 10 in there)
- Prepare 1 packages boneless skinless chicken breast,(comes with about 6 in there)
- Take 4 knorr chicken bouillon
- Make ready 1 large onion (sliced pretty big)
- Make ready 6 clove garlic
- Take 1 pints of sour cream
- Take 6 poblano peppers
- Get 2 packages shredded mozzarella cheese(
- Prepare 1 large aluminum casserole dish like for a turkey
- Get 3 quart water(if not more) in each pot
This Mexican-inspired chicken recipe combines the best of American cooking with a delicious traditional Mexican green chile sauce and cheese. While the chicken breast in this dish is baked in the oven, most cooks in Mexico do not use their ovens often. Typical Mexican enchiladas arrive rolled up and stuffed, but at my favorite enchilada street stand—the inspiration for this recipe—they're stacked in a messy, luxurious pile, with separate individual layers of corn tortillas, fresh cilantro and onion, green enchilada sauce, shredded cheese and chicken. An authentic marinade for Mexican chicken grilled chicken based on the famous Mexican Sinaloa chicken street food.
Steps to make Yurim's Mexican Green Chicken:
- In 2 large pots add the water(make sure it covers the chicken all the way so it can boil properly, add more if needed), add 1 package of drumsticks in one and the other package in the other pot and divide the chicken breast in each as well,onions, garlic and chicken bouillons and bring them to a boil until chicken is fully cooked
- Take the poblano peppers and roast the outside of them(I have a gas stove so I just use tongs to hold each one and roast them on open fire, but if you have an electric stove you can use a tortilla skillet to roast them just make sure it's super hot) and once your done roasting your peppers, preheat your oven to 375°F
- Once the peppers are roasted put them in a bag while still hot and close the bag to let them steam up for about ten minutes then take them out of the bag and scrape off all the black burnt part off and take the seeds out and core, you should be left only with the skin that was roasted
- Place 3 of the roasted peppers in the blender along with half of the pint of sour cream and about 2 cups of chicken broth that was made from boiling the chicken and add salt and pepper(you can eyeball it) blend it all together
- Place all the boiled chicken in the large aluminum casserole dish and pour the pepper mixture over the chicken, repeat the steps again for the rest of the peppers and sour cream and chicken broth, blend it and pour over chicken again until it's coated pretty good!
- Sprinkle both packs of the shredded mozzarella cheese over the chicken until it's completely covered then put it in the oven for about 30 minutes or until cheese is completely melted!
- This dish goes great with Mexican rice and corn tortillas to eat it with,TRUST ME IT'S DELICIOUS!!!
This chicken is a home-style version of Mexican street food. Great for grilling, cooking on the stove or even baking! The marinade for this recipe is adapted from a Bobby Flay recipe. The rice in this skillet chicken with Mexican rice simmers in a mixture of peppers, garlic, onions and spicy sauce and it is packed with layers of flavor! I served this with a simple green salad and slices of buttered whole wheat bread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yurim's mexican green chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!