Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot creamy cheesy chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Creamy Cheesy Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crockpot Creamy Cheesy Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
A few more ingredients than some of my other crockpot creations, this Creamy & Cheesy Crockpot Chicken and Rice recipe still takes less than five minutes to prepare and is ready to serve when you are ready to eat. Here is one of my favorite meals from this week. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot creamy cheesy chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Creamy Cheesy Chicken:
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb chicken tenders
- Prepare 1 1/2 can cheddar cheese soup
- Get 1 envelope ranch dressing mix, or more to taste
- Take 3/4 cup milk
- Get 1 pinch salt & pepper
- Prepare 6 oz softened cream cheese (don't use low fat, will change texture)
- Take pinch garlic salt
- Get 1 *optional: pinch of sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Hearty, creamy, and cheesy- even picky eaters like it! Crock Pot Mango Chicken Tacos Family Favorite upliftingmayhem.com. Instant Pot (or Slow Cooker ) Low-Carb Cheesy Chicken Tacos Kalyn's Kitchen. Crock Pot Creamy Pulled Chicken Tacos Will Cook for Smiles.
Steps to make Crockpot Creamy Cheesy Chicken:
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray
- Add soup, dressing mix, cream cheese, milk & salt, pepper and sugar to crockpot, mix with whisk until smooth
- Don't worry if its a little lumpy from the cream cheese, it will smooth out as it warms. just stir it good before you add cheddar
- Add chicken, stir to coat
- Cook about 3-4 hours on low. (it only takes an hour & 1/2 on high for me but I think my crockpot runs hot)
- Just before serving stir in Cheddar cheese
- I serve over homemade mashed potatoes (see my recipe on my profile page) but its also yummy over egg noodles or rice
- Enjoy! :P
A family favorite meal that's perfect for busy weeknights. Crockpot Italian chicken is one of my all-time favorite meals! My aunt gave this recipe to me when I was first married and we have been making it ever since. This crockpot Thai chicken curry is perfect for those Saturday's or Sunday's when you're feeling lazy and have absolutely zero desire to cook or even I did this with coconut cream instead of coconut milk because it was all I had. I just doubled the amount of chicken broth so it wouldn't be too creamy or.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot creamy cheesy chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!