Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked bbq chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Then, the chicken is removed from the oven and basted with BBQ. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner! Luckily, this oven-baked barbecue chicken is just as wonderful and doesn't dry out with that beautiful layer of sauce on top.
Baked BBQ Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Baked BBQ Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked bbq chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Take Garlic
- Get Onion
- Get Cajun seasoning
- Take Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- Make ready 2 tablespoons margarine
- Prepare Boneless chicken thighs
Baked BBQ Chicken Tenders. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner.
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan.
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top.
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes.
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides.
Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. This BBQ chicken recipe calls for just five simple household ingredients!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked bbq chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!