Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Baked chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
Find recipes for roasted and baked chicken, including baked chicken parmesan, stuffed chicken and more! If you can bake chicken, you can make dinner over and over again. This is a simple recipe with salt How to Make Classic Baked Chicken.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked chicken:
- Get brine
- Make ready 1 cup kosher salt
- Make ready 2 1/4 cup sugar
- Get 1/4 cup turmeric
- Get 1 gallon water
- Get 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup onion powder
- Make ready 1/4 cup granulated garlic powder
- Take 1/4 cup paprika
- Prepare 1 cup margarine
- Prepare 1 gallon water
- Prepare chicken
- Take 40 lb chicken
- Prepare cooler
- Make ready 1 large cooler
- Take 1 ice
If you have time, marinate the chicken breasts for an hour or two before baking. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp. It colours beautifully and it's practically self-saucing! Baked chicken is a tasty, healthy dish that will soon become a staple in your weekly meal plan.
Instructions to make Baked chicken:
- In a large pot add water, sugar, salt, turmeric, garlic, vinegar, margarine, paprika, and onion powder. Bring to a boil, turn off heat let cool completely. This is the concentrated brine.
- Add chicken to a sanitized cooler or line cooler with a bag, pour brine over the chicken. Add 1 gallon of water to the concentrated brine. Stir occasionally about every 2 hours checking temperature. Add ice to keep the temperature at 45° Fahrenheit. 7.222° Celsius.
- Next day preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit. Bake in batches if needed bake till done, cooking same parts of chicken in each pan like all thighs, or all legs. discard the brine. Serve hope you enjoy!
You can bake any part of the chicken – breasts, thighs, legs and wings – using the same method. These Raspberry Balsamic Baked Chicken Wings are sweet, tangy, and deliciously rich. This Baked Chicken with Artichokes and Tomatoes is a simple recipe that you can whip up with pantry staples Our Best Baked Chicken Recipes. Weeknight cooking just got a whole lot easier. Take a family favorite protein and pop it in the oven for a low-maintenance meal that everyone will love.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!