Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my baked chicken drumsticks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Make ready 3-6 chicken legs
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get 1/2 tsp oregano
- Make ready 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp ranch seasoning
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- Take Dried parsley for garnish
Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks. The seasoning penetrates the meat resulting in perfectly seasoned chicken from the crispy skin to the. Best Ever Baked Chicken Drumsticks Step by Step Easy Baked Chicken Recipe These baked chicken drumsticks are marinated in a mixture of olive oil, lemon, garlic and herbs, then baked to golden brown perfection.
Instructions to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything.
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 - 2 hours.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Optional - Garnish with dried parsley.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
An easy dinner option that's full of flavor and kid friendly too! I love the kind of dinner where you can just stick a pan in the oven and walk away, it's so much easier than. Baked chicken drumsticks that are so good that you will forget any other drumstick recipe! Beautifully browned, richly flavored, juicy and fall-off-the-bone tender. These baked drumsticks are a hit every time.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my baked chicken drumsticks recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!