Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy chicken feet adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Our recipe for today is a spicy dish made of chicken feet. This dish is best eaten with steamed rice. It is a also a delectable appetiser.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spicy chicken feet adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Prepare 2 lb chicken feet, cleaned
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 2 pieces red chilli
- Prepare 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 2 tbsp vinegar
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups reserved liquid
Like tongue, blood and offal, chicken feet are, understandably, an acquired taste. Images of nails and claws are definitely something to get past of but believe me, cook chicken feet right, simmer them patiently to wherein tendons are literally falling off the bones, and you'll discover the most succulent. Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. It's an easy one pot meal, and you won't believe how silky and flavorful the sauce is!
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Add 5-6 cups of water enough to cover the chicken feet. Add chicken feet, cover and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until half cooked. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid.
- Heat oil over medium heat on a wok. Saute garlic and red chilli. Stirring until soft and aromatic.
- Add cooked chicken feet. Stirrung regularly, for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add soy sauce and reserved liquid. Stir until chicken feet is well coated. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, stir occasionally for the chicken feet will be coated well and absorbed the sauce. Cover and simmer.
- Add sugar, oyster sauce, bay leaves, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until all are well combined. Cover and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender.
- Add vinegar, cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until sauce has thickened.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with onion leeks. Serve hot and enjoy!
I'd never tried chicken adobo before, but it seemed too easy to pass up. It's so delicious I've added it to my regular rotation. Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is a filipino dish that can be cooked and prepared in huge amounts because it has a longer shelf life. Filipino Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines and may well become your new favourite Asian chicken dish! Just a few everyday ingredients I Filipino Chicken Adobo is the national dish of the Philippines and like all traditional dishes, there are many variations - including different proteins.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy chicken feet adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!