Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, parmesan mayo crusted chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
Rao's will take your Chicken Parmesan to the next level with our Tomato Basil Sauce. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes! Kraft Mayo Comes In a Variety of Flavors to Take Your Midday Sandwich to the Next Level!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook parmesan mayo crusted chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken:
- Take 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Get 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- Get 3/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Make ready 2 Teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- Get 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- Take 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Prepare Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Make ready Few Cracks of Black Pepper
- Take 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
Dip the chicken breasts in the mayo mixture coating every surface. I took the Hellmann's® / Best Foods® Mayo recipe from TV and made some modifications to add some zest. I was interested in using this basic combination on chicken as it was the basis of the standard recipe I use to make great Garlic Bread: Mayo, Parm and Garlic. I started by coating the chicken with Frank's® Hot Sauce to add just a little kick of flavor.
Steps to make Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking dish with tin foil.
- In a medium bowl mix together mayo, parmesan, minced garlic, spices, salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the mayo mixture coating every surface. Place into baking dish.
- Lightly top each chicken breast with bread crumbs. Be sure not to use too much. Using too much may cause the breadcrumbs to burn or go soggy.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
Simple Chicken Mayo with Parmesan and Bread Crumbs. The combination of parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and mayonnaise provide the perfect crust for this juicy chicken dinner! Not to be confused with chicken parmesan, our baked parmesan crusted chicken is sure to please! The combination of parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and mayonnaise provide the perfect crust for this juicy chicken dinner!. Place chicken on a baking sheet or in a glass dish (I like to use.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food parmesan mayo crusted chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!