Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet & smoky chipotle chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet & smoky chipotle chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken:
- Prepare 1 lb Bacon, diced
- Make ready 2 each Green peppers, diced
- Take 1/2 Onion, diced
- Get 2 can Stewed tomatoes
- Prepare 7 oz Can of chipotle peppers in adobo
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Cumin
- Make ready 1 tbsp Chili powder
- Take 1 cup Brown sugar
- Get 2 lb Or more, boneless skinless chicken
Steps to make Sweet & Smoky Chipotle Chicken:
- Brown the bacon, onion, and peppers.
- Add the tomatoes, chipotle peppers, spices & brown sugar.
- Break up the chipotle peppers & let sauce cook at a low boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour half the sauce into a large baking dish. Lay chicken pieces on top. Cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake at 400°F , uncovered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour (longer if using thick chicken breasts).
- Great served with mashed potatoes or rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweet & smoky chipotle chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!