Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗. Kentucky Fried Chicken is getting in on the pickle trend and taking a page from the playbook of one of its fast-food competitors with a new "pickle fried chicken" sandwich. Chick-fil-A famously adorns each sandwich with a couple of dill chips.
Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗:
- Make ready 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- Prepare 2 cups dill pickle juice +1 additional cup for dipping sauce
- Get 2 cups flour
- Make ready 2-3 eggs beaten
- Get To taste Salt
- Get To taste pepper
- Make ready To taste onion powder
- Take To taste garlic powder
- Get To taste paprika
- Make ready To taste white pepper
- Get To taste chicken seasoning
- Get slices Dill pickle
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- Make ready As needed Oil for frying
If you're a fan of dill pickles, you'll love this easy-to-make sandwich. Reduce heat to medium and deglaze the skillet by adding balsamic vinegar. The chicken is then lovingly doused in their unique pickle sauce. "In addition to classic dill and vinegar flavors, the sauce features onion and garlic notes, buttermilk and a white and black. Not liking the final prep instructions over there I wandered over here to find THIS Pickle chicken.
Steps to make Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗:
- Place chicken strips in with the two cups of pickle juice and place in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to ensure maximum pickle flavor is absorbed.
- Heat oil to 350. Mix spices in with the flour and start by dipping the chicken in flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown.
- Take the remaining 1 cup of pickle juice and mix corn starch in it. Microwave 30 seconds to thicken it and pour over chicken. Top with pickles.
Of course I had to make my own from milk and vinegar and it was even thicker than buttermilk. Pickle juice and buttermilk lend this fried chicken zippy tang while ensuring moist, tender meat. You can cut up a whole chicken (or ask the butcher to do it for you), or buy any combo of skin-on. Copy cat KFC Dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 KFC sold dill pickle chicken a couple years back and I made my own. The pickle juice marinade made the chicken so juicy and tender!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food copy cat kfc dill pickle chicken with dill pickle sauce 🍗 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!