Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked chicken drumsticks. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every. The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Chicken Drumsticks is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Take Topping
- Make ready 1/2 lb Baby portobello mushrooms
- Get 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready Coating
- Get 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- Prepare 1 packages dry ranch mix
- Get 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 6 each chicken legs
Baked chicken drumsticks are perfect for parties because they are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and satisfy a crowd. Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks. Chicken drumsticks, dipped first in a mayo mustard mixture, then in dry breadcrumbs with chives, then oven baked. What's there not to love about chicken drumsticks?
Steps to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Lightly coat a casserole dish with non stick spray
- In a resealable bag shake the bread crumbs, dry ranch mix, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Take each chicken leg and shake up in the coating until covered and set in casserole dish
- Mix (washed & sliced) mushrooms, butter, salt, and pepper in a bowl until covered.
- Pour over top of chicken legs.
- Sprinkle some left over coating mix on top of mushrooms.
- Bake in the oven for 50 to 55 minutes until cooked throughly.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy! You have your entree and side dish all in one!
This baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is one of those gems that you're going to want to keep in your back pocket. Here's why you're going to love it and make it over and over again Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks tossed in a simple honey soy marinade and oven baked to juicy perfection. These baked chicken legs are easy to make and always delicious! Baked chicken drumsticks that are so good that you will forget any other drumstick recipe! Beautifully browned, richly flavored, juicy and fall-off-the-bone tender.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked chicken drumsticks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!