Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 匈牙利式炖鸡肉 chicken paprika. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
匈牙利式炖鸡肉 Chicken Paprika is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 匈牙利式炖鸡肉 Chicken Paprika is something that I have loved my whole life.
Beef Goulash - Hungarian Beef Goulash Recipe - Paprika Beef Stew. Chicken Parmesan 番茄奶酪鸡排. 香香奶油雞肉咖哩飯/Butter chicken curry This One-Pot Paprika Chicken Thighs recipe, with potatoes and carrots, is healthy and delicious, and good enough for company!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 匈牙利式炖鸡肉 chicken paprika using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 匈牙利式炖鸡肉 Chicken Paprika:
- Take 鸡肉 Chicken (300g)
- Take 马铃薯 Potato (2)
- Get 萝卜 Carrot (1)
- Prepare 番茄 Tomato (1)
- Prepare 大葱 Onion (Half)
- Take 辣椒粉 Paprika powder
- Get 牛油 Butter
- Take 酸乳酪 Yoghurt
Import & Export on alibaba.com. misery chick creator.
Instructions to make 匈牙利式炖鸡肉 Chicken Paprika:
- 把萝卜，马铃薯和番茄切块 Cut carrot, potato and tomato into pieces
- 用辣椒粉腌鸡肉10分钟 Marinate chicken with paprika powder for 10mins
- 打开压力锅，加入牛油 Turn on pressure cooker and add in butter
- 加入大葱，萝卜和马铃薯翻炒 Add in onion, carrot and potato, stir-fry
- 加入番茄，鸡肉和约3汤匙的辣椒粉翻炒 Add in tomato, chicken and 3 tablespoon of paprika powder, stir-fry
- 加入1碗清水，用压力锅煮15分钟 Add 1 bowl of water and cook in pressure cooker for 15mins
- 15分钟后加入少许盐和1汤匙酸乳酪，慢火煮2分钟。After 15mins, add some salt and 1 tablespoon of yoghurt, cook for another 2mins with low heat
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 匈牙利式炖鸡肉 chicken paprika recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!