Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
C." Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken). Throw it all in a baking dish and voila!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Get 2 1/2-3 cups cooked chicken (cut into small cubes)
- Make ready 2 cups white rice, cooked
- Get 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- Get 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2
- Get 1/2 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup salsa (your favorite kind and heat level)
- Take 2 tbs jalapeño, diced
- Get 1 tbs taco seasoning
- Get Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa
Instructions to make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into a 9x9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!