Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cajun chicken pasta bake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is something which I have loved my whole life.
This Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is creamy and decadent and goes perfect with a side of greens. If you like blackened chicken and a bit of spice you will definitely love this recipe. This recipe is loaded with cavatappi pasta, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, creamy alfredo sauce and topped with fresh.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cajun chicken pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Get 1 lb. bow tie pasta, cooked
- Take 3 chicken breasts
- Prepare 1/2 of each, red green and orange bell peppers
- Make ready 1 small onion
- Take 2 jars (14.5 oz.) each) Alfredo sauce
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Take 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Take 3 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. red pepper
Cajun chicken pasta immediately came to mind. It's a dish I rarely make and never order in restaurants. I mean, it tastes amazing, but if I were to order it, I would most likely eat the whole plate and then feel Here's a breakdown of how to make this Cajun Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake is an easy to make creamy, spicy, flavorful pasta dish. Adjust the homemade Cajun seasoning to make this spicy or mild.
Steps to make Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Begin prep-dice onion and slice bell peppers into strips. Beer is optional ;)
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and saute in a little olive oil over medium high heat. Add all seasonings except cajun seasoning.
- When chicken is half way cooked, add onion and peppers.
- Continue to saute until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Add cajun seasoning.
- Mix in cooked drained pasta, both jars of Alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese. Combine thoroughly.
- Spoon into prepared 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
I love any meal that I can throw together in twenty minutes and either serve right away or put in the fridge for later to re-heat. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta - cajun-style blackened chicken and penne pasta, and a creamy cajun, tomato pasta sauce! Use any kind of chicken you have at home. I used chicken breast, because it cooks faster. An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cajun chicken pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!