Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Here's what you need: bacon, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onions, garlic, spinach, milk, fettuccine, pesto, parmesan cheese Cook until the chicken is no longer pink, then remove from the pot and set aside. Add the onions and garlic and cook to the pot and cook until. Made with cream, parmesan, chicken, bacon and garlic.
Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken:
- Take 400 grams penne/pasta
- Take 2 large chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- Make ready 8 slice bacon chopped
- Prepare 1 medium Red onion chopped
- Get 1 clove garlic minced
- Take 1/2 cup Basil pesto
- Make ready 300 ml heavy cream
- Prepare 1/4 cup white wine
- Get 1 cup Reserved water from pasta
- Make ready 250 grams Camembert cheese, rind trimmed off and cut into small chunks
- Get olive oil
- Get salt
- Take salt and pepper
Then, make this chicken and bacon pasta! Cream sauce absorbs the wonderful flavors from the ingredients in the recipe, and Combine basil pesto with sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken and short pasta (penne) in this delicious Mushroom Chicken Pasta with creamy Pesto sauce and. How to make Creamy Chicken Bacon Pesto Pasta. Sauté bacon in a saucepan or medium wok until slightly crispy.
Steps to make Creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken:
- Cook pasta in boiling water. (Add salt to taste and olive oil to prevent sticking after it's drained)
- While pasta is cooking add oil to a separate pan and cook through chicken until tender (season to taste) when it's finished remove to a bowl and set aside, covered with foil.
- When pasta is cooked scoop out your reserve water, drain pasta and leave to the side in the colander
- Pre heat oven to 350°F (180c)
- Give your pan a good wipe. Re-oil and add bacon, frying until just slightly cooked.
- Add onion to the pan and fry until just translucent, then toss in the garlic, give it another minute or so, until everything is done to your liking, then give it a good stir.
- Splash in the wine to deglaze the pan, give the bottom a bit of a scrape to bring up the flavors and let it cook off for a bit.
- Pour in about 1/3 cup of your reserved water (save the rest if you prefer to thin your sauce out later) mix in your cream and the pesto, stirring to get a good mix.
- Return chicken to your pan and give it a good stir.
- Now slowly add the pasta, tossing to get a good coat on all the noodles. (you can leave some out if you prefer the dish to be saucier)
- Continue cooking over medium heat (with a slight bubble) to let everything cook together. Give it a taste, you'll know when it's ready.
- Transfer to a baking dish (or just use your pan if it's oven safe) Then cover the top with little chunks of the camembert cheese.
- Pop in the oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted.
- When cheese is melted give it a really good stir through so it spreads throughout the dish, then return to the oven for another five minutes or so.
- Remove from oven, allow it to cool and then enjoy.
Set aside half of the bacon for topping. Toss in cooked pasta until the sauce is evenly distributed. Transfer to a serving platter and top with crispy bacon bits. Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat! After all, it's a very rich and indulgent treat for dinner.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy pesto pasta with camembert bacon and chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!