Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked chicken 🐔 empanadas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These baked chicken and cheese empanadas are a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken. Fold half of the circle over to form a half-moon; press the edges together firmly. Baked Chicken Empanadas - a homemade baked version of a popular street food that doesn't need frying for full flavour.
Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken 🐔 empanadas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas:
- Take 1 pack Goya discos (I used the annatto ones, partially thawed)
- Get 2 cups shredded chicken
- Take 1/2 half red onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- Get 1 cup mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Take Olive oil cooking spray
- Make ready Ranch dressing
Ingredients:. shredded chicken . shredded carrots, leeks, and mushrooms . garlic . salt and pepper . Caldo rico (de sabor a pollo ). one egg . puff pastry. Chicken empanadas are heavenly mini chicken pies. Remove the empanadas from the baking sheet and place it in a Ziplock bag.
Steps to make Baked Chicken 🐔 Empanadas:
- In a bowl combine shredded chicken, red onion, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, mayonnaise and shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side……..
- Place 1 Goya discos on a plate…..
- Use a rolling pin to spread out dough into a larger circle ⭕️……
- Place about 1 large tablespoon of chicken mixture into center of discos………
- Seal edges of discos with a fork……Continue until all discos and chicken mixture is gone…..
- Place each finished empanada on a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……….
- Bake empanadas in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes…..
- Let cool for several minutes, serve with ranch dressing and enjoy 😉!!
Freeze for up to three months. Keep in mind that the chicken empanadas will need a few more minutes to bake. Chicken Empanada is a well loved recipe. Most countries have their own version using a variety of ingredients. Empanada can be fried or baked.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked chicken 🐔 empanadas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!