Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hearty vegetable curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hearty Vegetable Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Hearty Vegetable Curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Hearty Meals to Hunker Down with. Eating your five-a-day has never been so easy, thanks to Sarah Tuck's spice-laden vegetable curry recipe. Vegetable curries provide a complex mixture of flavors, so pair it with a main course item that goes a bit easier on the spices.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hearty vegetable curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Vegetable Curry:
- Prepare 1 Carrot
- Take 1 Cauliflower
- Take 1 Yucca
- Take 1 lb Okra
- Take 1 can Lima beans
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Get 1 Tomato
- Prepare 2 Stalks of scallion
- Take 3 clove Garlic
- Prepare 2 cup Stock (either chicken or vegetable)
- Get 1 Thyme
- Prepare 1 dash Of salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp Coriander
- Make ready 1 tbsp Curry (Jamaican)
- Make ready 1 tsp Ketchup
- Take 1 tsp Olive oil
Vegetable curry is not only a delicious Indian-style dish; it also happens to be pretty good for you! Even if you've never cooked Indian food before, vegetable curry is a pretty simple meal to make. This Vietnamese-style curry is loaded with hearty vegetables-potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, celery, red bell pepper and onions and cooked in a savory sauce infused with flavorful curry spices. Indian Root Vegetable Curry is hearty and humble but over-the-top with flavor!
Steps to make Hearty Vegetable Curry:
- Cut the skin off of the Yucca and then cut it into cubes. Cut up the carrots, and cauliflower. Set to the side for the cooking process.
- Dice the onion, scallion and the 3 cloves of garlic and cut up the tomato.
- In a large saucepan, add the oil, onion and garlic on a low flame for about 2 minutes.
- Take one tbls of curry and add it to the pan, making sure all of the onion and garlic is covered.
- Add in the Tomatoe, scallions, thyme, ketchup, dash of salt, coriander and cumin. Mix well and cover for 5 minutes.
- Add in the stock and stir well.
- Add the yucca, carrots and Lima beans then cover for 5 minutes. Increase the flame and stir the vegetables until they are covered in sauce, then cover for 7 minutes.
- Chop up the okra and add it to the pot and then cover.
- Cook for an additional 7 to 8 minutes as needed (making sure to stir in the okra).
It is the perfect down-to-earth dinner when life is crazy! This quick and easy vegan mixed vegetable curry recipe is a perfect healthy weeknight dinner or simple vegetable side dish. In need of a veggie-friendly dish? Try one of our tasty Triple Tested vegetarian curry recipes. An intensely tasty vegetable curry that's filling and hearty.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hearty vegetable curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!