Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, famous chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Famous Chicken Adobo is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Famous Chicken Adobo is something that I have loved my whole life.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook famous chicken adobo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Famous Chicken Adobo:
- Prepare 1 whole chicken cut up
- Get 3/4 cup soy sauce
- Get 3/4 cup vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- Get 3/4 cup sprite
- Get 10 cloves garlic crushed
- Prepare 1 small onion chopped
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp peppercorn
- Take 5 pcs bay leaves (optional)
Chicken is braised, low and slow, in tangy, vinegary garlic sauce until it is meltingly tender and falling off the bone. Perhaps the most famous dish in the Filipino repertoire, chicken adobo has as many versions as there are cooks in the Philippines. Some recipes omit garlic, others add coconut milk, some feature brothy. Adobo refers to a common and very popular cooking process indigenous here in the Philippines.
Instructions to make Famous Chicken Adobo:
- Take a whole chicken and cut it up in serving size pieces
- Take a large wok or skillet and heat up oil. Add onions and garlic and sauté until brownish. Should take about 3-4 minutes depending on how high your heat is
- Add chicken and sauté until chicken is fully brown on both sides
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and oyster sauce and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes on medium heat
- Add sprite, peppercorn and bay leave and let it simmer on low for another 15-20 minutes or until most of the liquids have been absorbed to your desired amount
- Best served with white rice. Enjoy!
The most famous of all here in the Philippines is the chicken adobo. Famous Chicken Adobo - Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food famous chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!