Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken adobo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Adobo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken adobo using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Prepare 3/4 cup water
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 3/4 cup white vinegar
- Prepare 1 large yellow onion
- Take 1 Salt and Pepper
- Take 2 Bay leaves
- Take 1 Salt and Pepper
- Make ready 2 lb Chicken Legs
- Get 1 can coconut cream
- Get 1 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 2 large Garlic cloves
- Take 2 Lime leaves
- Get 3 stock Lemon grass
The perfect adobo lies in delicate balance of soy sauce, vinegar. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. You can also use distilled white vinegar. How Do You Make The Best and Authentic Filipino Adobo?
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo:
- In large boiling pot combine water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, lime leaves, chopped lemon grass, onion and bay leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Nestle chicken evenly in pot and bring to a boil for 3 min.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and simmer for 30-40 minutes, turning the chicken after fifteen minutes.
- Temp the chicken to ensure it is cooked thoroughly. Transfer chicken to a serving plate. Increase heat under the pot to medium and cook until the liquid reduces to about a quarter, about ten minutes. Stir coconut milk into mixture, cover and cook about ten more minutes, or until coconut milk appears oily. Pour over chicken and serve. (I used cilantro and green onion for garnish)
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!