Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cajun chicken and sausage spaghetti. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with cayenne and salt. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cajun chicken and sausage spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti:
- Make ready Pack 4 boneless chicken breats
- Get 1 lb sausage
- Make ready 2 cans rotel
- Get 1 can crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 3 cans (32 ounce) tomatoe sauce
- Make ready 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- Get 1 1/2 tbs minced garlic
- Take 2 tbs creole season
- Make ready 1 tbs red pepper
- Make ready 1 tbs garlic powder
- Prepare 3 tbs parsley flakes
- Make ready 2 tbs sugar
- Take 1/2 tbs paprika
- Prepare Any extras can be added like hotsauce,lee Perkins, I cooked to the 2 to 3 packs a noodles depending how sauces u like it if u add the noodles to it
Creamy Cajun Pasta with Chicken and Andouille Sausage This pasta combines poached, shredded chicken and sautéed slices of Andouille sausage with a creamy, chicken stock based roux seasoned with an assortment of Cajun spices. To make Cajun chicken and sausage pasta, the chicken is first mixed with the cajun spices giving them a chance to permeate the meat. The sausage is then cooked off in a little oil, this starts to flavor the oil, so you can cook the vegetables off in that same oil. First set a pot of water to boil for the pasta.
Steps to make Cajun Chicken and Sausage Spaghetti:
- Cook sausage an chicken down in butter,grease, or olive oil
- Then add season blend, rotel and garlic an cook for awhile till tendered
- Then add crushed tomatoes an diced tomatoes ancook for about 15 mins
- Now add your tomatoe sauce an seasons an cook down to when u feel comfortable, me about hour 1/2 on simmer also add a cup of water an taste your sauce I usually add more seasoning if ain’t got that Cajun kick that’s just me
- I had two packs a noodles an wish I had more sauce so I go with pack or pack in 1/2 if u mix the noodles an sauce I usually don’t mix but this time I did still come out good ! (ah cest bon) means yummy in Cajun French !!
Then cut and prep the vegetables, onions, andouille sausage and chicken. Cajun-style blackened chicken is cooked first. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown in olive oil over medium high heat. Add sausage and continue to cook until lightly browned.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cajun chicken and sausage spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!