Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken parmesan stuffed shells. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Chicken Parmesan gets a new spin in this easy-to-make (and quick-to-disappear!) pasta bake. Jumbo shells are stuffed with cheesy chicken filling and topped with crispy toasted bread crumbs in this delicious dinner. Cook shells according to package directions for al dente; drain.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parmesan stuffed shells using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Take 1 box jumbo pasta shells
- Make ready 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- Prepare 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Make ready 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- Get 1 (7.5 oz.) container Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- Take 1 egg
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare Seasonings: pepper, Italian sng., basil, oregano, garlic powder
- Make ready 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Easy to make and only a few simple ingredients! Don't these Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells look amazing? I made them the other night as kind of an experiment just to see how. These chicken parmesan stuffed shells are delicious, decadent and most importantly cheesy!
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook frozen chicken patties for 20 min flipping halfway through. Remove from oven to cool before chopping into bite size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Once cooked, drain in strainer and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese spread, parmesan cheese, egg and seasonings of choice until well combined.
- Grease a 9x13 dish and spread half of the jar of spaghetti sauce in bottom.
- Fill shells with spoonful of cheese mixture and place in dish.
- Press chicken pieces into shells.
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Giant pasta shells are stuffed with breaded chicken an cooked in tomato sauce for a dish that the whole family will love! Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells are exactly what they sound like. A combination of two Italian-American favorites, Chicken Parmesan and classic Stuffed Shells. However, I made a few small changes. The crunchy breading normally found in Chicken Parmesan is not on the chicken itself.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken parmesan stuffed shells recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!