Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, puchero (spanish cuisine). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Puchero (Spanish cuisine) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Puchero (Spanish cuisine) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
In Philippine cuisine, puchero (Spanish: Pochero; Tagalog: putsero) is a dish composed of beef chunks stewed with saba bananas (or plantains). The dish may also include potatoes or sweet potatoes, chorizos de Bilbao, bok choy, leeks, chickpeas, cabbage and tomato sauce. Other versions replace beef with chicken or pork.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook puchero (spanish cuisine) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Puchero (Spanish cuisine):
- Make ready 1-2 chicken tights (depends on amount of meat you want)
- Get 2 handful rice
- Take 1 Dried salted pig bone (hueso añejo)
- Make ready 1 dried salted pig skin (trozo pellejo añejo)
- Prepare 200 gr chickpeas
- Make ready 1 carrot
- Make ready Water
- Prepare 1 steam of spearmint
When it comes to healthy Spanish comfort food, puchero is about as good as it gets. Puchero is a type of Spanish stew that varies from region to region and, of course, from house to house. It is basically a type of "cocido," which is a stew made from various meats, bones, and vegetables which may also include legumes and potatoes. Puchero or Pochero is a type of stew that is common to Spanish influenced countries such as the South America and the Philippines, The word "puchero" itself is a Spanish term that means "stew pot."The ingredient varies from region to region but the main ingredients that always stays the same are chick peas or white beans and meat which can be beef, goat, pork or chicken.
Instructions to make Puchero (Spanish cuisine):
- Put chickpeas in the water overnight with a little bit of soda powder
- To the big pot add chickpeas, chicken tight, pig bone and pig skin, cover it with a lot of water
- Cook it on the medium-high fire for about 1,5h or until chickpeas is ready
- Check on it every 5-10 min to add more hot water if needed (until starting point)
- Slice carrot and add to the pot after about 30min of cooking.
- You can use stock from the pot to make noodles soup for the next day. For that transfer some liquid to another pot. Don’t take a liquid right after putting extra water, wait for some time for it to get more flavor. After chickpeas is done you can also transfer some for the soup.
- When chickpeas is ready make sure you have enough water and add rice. Cook for 15 min on medium-high fire
- Separate chicken, remove bone and skin from the pot
- Take a steam of spearmint and add to the pot after switching off fire. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
Today I am sharing another classic Colombian recipe with you, a hearty dish named Puchero Santafereño. This dish is named after Santa Fé de Bogotá, the capital of Colombia. Puchero is a dish that originated in Spain, as is the case with many other Colombian dishes. When the conquistadors came to Colombia from Spain, they brought their food with them, and we adapted them over the years to. Pochero (Puchero) is another great dish that we inherited from the Spanish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food puchero (spanish cuisine) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!