Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, slow baked lemon/garlic pepper chicken and potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life.
The garlic, lemon and chicken drippings make the most flavorful soft delicious potatoes. Peel potatoes and cut into eight wedges each. Turn chicken and potatoes over halfway.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow baked lemon/garlic pepper chicken and potatoes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes:
- Take 8 Chicken legs
- Take 1 Lemon Pepper Marinade
- Take 6 small Russet Potatoes (cut into wedges)
- Make ready 1/2 large Green Bell Peppers (chopped coarsely)
- Take 1 Garlic Salt
- Get 1 Adobo Seasoning
- Prepare 1 Parsley Flakes
- Make ready 1 Steak Seasoning
Russets or baking potatoes tend to fall apart and get mushy when cooked a long time in liquids. Lemon pepper seasoning, a zesty combo of dried lemon peel, onion, garlic, and plenty of ground black peppercorns, passes that test with flying Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish, spaced slightly apart. Brush the chicken all over with all of the butter mixture. Lemon Pepper Chicken is an American favorite!
Steps to make Slow Baked Lemon/Garlic Pepper Chicken and Potatoes:
- Marinate chicken in lemon pepper marinade for 30 minutes (be sure chicken is covered completely)
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Drain (and discard excess marinade) from chicken, season with garlic salt, steak seasoning, Adobo seasoning and parsley flakes
- Place seasoned chicken in casserole dish or baking pan, bake for approx. 45 minutes.
- Clean potatoes and cut into wedges. Drizzle with vegetable oil and season with garlic salt. (add to chicken after it has baked for 45 minutes).
- Coarsely chop green bell pepper and add to chicken and potatoes (after chicken has cooked for 45 minutes)
- Be sure not to cover chicken with potatoes or peppers!
- Bake for additional 45 minutes, basting chicken and potatoes with juice and drippings from chicken….
- Serve with side salad or seasonal veggies and ENJOY!
It's super easy to make and only requires a Try it with my Quick and Easy Skillet Lemon Chicken or my Easy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia. Lemon pepper seasoning is made from a combination of dried lemon zest, black pepper, and salt. Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Lemon, Garlic and Herbs. An easy meal in one with moist, tender chicken breasts and golden, crisp potatoes. Combine potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food slow baked lemon/garlic pepper chicken and potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!