Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, yang chow fried cauli rice - chinese style fried rice using cauliflower. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice - Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice - Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is something which I have loved my entire life.
special caulirice yang chow style. eto ang madalas kong gawin pag wala akong maisip na ilulutong ulam,para kasama na ang ulam sa cauli rice yummy na healthy pa. This fried rice has become the generic name of Chinese fried rice, house fried rice, special fried rice. Different restaurants may use other ingredients to make their Yang Chow fried rice stands out from the others.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have yang chow fried cauli rice - chinese style fried rice using cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice - Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Take 1 red onion, chopped
- Make ready 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- Prepare 1 portion chopped mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, cabbage, white pechay)
- Make ready 1 portion cauliflower rice
- Take 1 portion chopped mixed proteins (pre-cooked or leftover: chicken, tasty sausages, shrimp, scrambled egg, pork)
- Prepare 2 pinches pre-fried shredded ginger
- Take as needed Soy Liquid Seasoning (i use Knorr),
- Prepare Few drops of Sesame Oil
- Take 2 Tbsp Cooking oil for sauteeing
- Get your choice of chili/spice blend (i use Shichimi Togarashi, a Japanese chili/spice mix)
- Get 1 pinch Himalayan Black Salt (optional)
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take to taste Ground pepper
This fried rice recipe is of oriental origin and dates back to the mid Choose non-sticky rice when cooking your own fried rice. I also make sure to use leftover rice all the time. This young chow fried rice recipe is fit for an emperor (no really). You'll find that it's super easy to I mean, who in ancient China made roast pork fried rice, or even roast pork like it's made today?
Instructions to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice - Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Heat a little oil and sauté the onions and garlic in a pan until cooked.
- Add a little more oil and lightly fry for a few minutes: the (pre-cooked in water) sausages (choose a tasty one, it will flavor the dish. I used Hungarian sausages), chicken, shrimp, pork or whatever protein you want to add.
- Spread the chopped veggies on top and sprinkle some: salt, shichimi, pepper, fried ginger. Add your choice of soy sauce or liquid seasoning (I use Knorr) then sprinkle a little sesame oil. Sauté and mix well.
- Make sure you have squeezed out the excess water from the cauliflower rice. Add to the pan and season with black salt or salt. Mix, taste and adjust seasonings as desired by adding a few more drops of knorr or soy seasoning and shichimi/spices for more heat.
- Sauté until chopped veggies are cooked and flavors mixed in well. Serve hot.
With all fried rice recipes, it's best to use a little bit less water so as to prevent producing a mushy, sticky. Yang Chow fried rice is not only a quick and easy one-pot meal to pull together, but it's also customizable. Making fried rice is a very quick process so have all your ingredients prepared and ready to go for the brief stir-frying. Cut in small and uniform sizes to ensure quick and even cooking. Yang Chow Fried Rice, a popular fried rice cooked with ham, shrimps, carrots, green peas, and This easy Minced Pork Fried Rice with cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, and green peas will soon… Simple and tasty Salmon Fried Rice using leftover grilled salmon, green beans, and eggs.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food yang chow fried cauli rice - chinese style fried rice using cauliflower recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!