Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ghana light chicken soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ghana light chicken soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ghana light chicken soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
In today's recipe I share with you the most authentic Ghana chicken soup, no fail chicken soup, easy and tasty Ghana chicken light soup. Ghana Light Soup - enjoy with: Fufu, Banku, Kenkey, and by itself! It is an excellent remedy for a cold.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ghana light chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ghana light chicken soup:
- Take 1 big garden egg
- Prepare 1 medium sized white onions
- Get Few dices of red onions
- Get 1 fresh chicken(please be sure to use live chicken and native one if possible)
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready 3 medium sized fresh tomatoes
- Take 2 seeds yellow scotch bonnet pepper
- Take 6-7 seeds green u ripe scotch bonnet pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Get 2 deseeded uda spice
- Make ready 1 clove garlic(optional)
- Prepare Big cut of ginger
- Make ready cubes Seasoning
- Take For the swallow
- Prepare Boil cassava and unripe plantain and pound in a mortar just like pounded yam
Peanut butter and tomatoes lend a rich and creamy backdrop to this simple, hearty Ghanaian chicken stew. Up for something a bit bolder? Our recipe was inspired by Sara'o Maozac's story "East, West, Then Backward: Falling for Groundnut Soup in Ghana." Recipe for spicy and light chicken soup, Nkaakra. Light soup is basically a hot, tomatoey broth with ground fish powder and bits of meat or fish.
Instructions to make Ghana light chicken soup:
- Wash and place cleaned pieced chicken in a pot and add the grinded ginger and garlic with seasoning, salt and the diced onions.
- First stir and cover for the chicken to cook in it’s own juice after which you add more water and continue cooking until the chicken is half way cooked. Then drop in the whole garden egg, yellow scotch bonnet pepper, whole white onions and whole tomatoes and cover to continue cooking
- After like 7-8 minutes, remove the garden egg, tomatoes, onions and pepper you added and blend with little water in a blender to a smooth paste and set aside (or pound in a mortar)
- Now add the tomato paste to the chicken and stock boiling.
- Stir and add the uda spice, green unripe pepper and some more water and cover to cook for about 3minutes
- Now use a tiny mesh sieve to sieve in the blended mix and watch as the soup thickens to a light thick consistency
- Taste for seasoning and allow to cook for some 4 minutes
With pasta, chicken, sweet fruit, salty cashews, and a creamy dressing, every bite of this Cashew Hey everyone, welcome back to my channel today Im preparing Ghana light soup or pepper soup with. Chicken soup, however, is infinitely tastier. Check out our wildly different takes on chicken soup in the slideshow, and decide which style you're going for These dumplings are super light and fluffy, but still hold their shape and don't disintegrate or get gummy when cooked. The key is the ratio of liquid. Mustard green chicken soup is a traditional Taiwanese New Year dish that makes a healthy lunch or light dinner.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ghana light chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!