Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
adobo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. adobo is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Rejoin Today & Discover New Features that Make Creating What You Want Even Easier. Explore Hundreds of Tutorials that Can Help You Get Up & Running Quickly! This adobo is sold by brands like La Costeña in jars or cans at most grocery stores, labeled something along the lines of "Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce." Adobo is a seasoning.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook adobo using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make adobo:
- Take 1 cup soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp pepper corn
- Get 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 2 cup water
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil, I like to use coconut oil
- Prepare 3 lb chicken parts, can also use pork or mixture of both
- Take 5 clove garlic, smashed can use less or more depending if you like garlic
- Get 3/4 cup vinegar
It is so fundamental in Latin cuisine that adobado means "marinated and cooked in adobo sauce." Combine the chicken thighs, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, peppercorns and bay leaves in a large pot. Filipino adobo is a delicious stew or a simmer of meat and vegetables cooked with vinegar. The most common versions use chicken or pork or even both, with soy sauce to flavour. Additionally, bay leaf, black pepper, and garlic are used as the pillars of adobo.
Instructions to make adobo:
- mix all ingredients except oil together in a large pot
- boil on medium-high until chicken is almost falling off the bone. about an hour or so
- separate chicken from sauce
- heat the oil in a pan and fry chicken until light brown about 5 minutes
- remove chicken and set aside
- in the same pan with oil slowly pour sauce in to reduce down, about 7 minutes I do
- you can either pour sauce over chicken or serve on the side as a gravy
- tastes great over steamed white rice
Adobo dishes are within the cuisine of Philippino, Latin American (including Mexican) and Spanish (as in Spain) cultures. It is not offensive nor indicative of racism to not know the country of origin of a dish or to sometimes be mistaken as to a country of origin. Adobo can be on the tangy side, if one prefers (as it is technically a vinegar-based stew - you can skip the soy sauce entirely and just use salt), or on the salty-sweet side. GOYA® Adobo adds super flavor in a flash. Just sprinkle any of our vibrant blends, or our low-sodium versions over meats, poultry, seafood and vegetables before cooking.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food adobo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!