Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, thai style pulled chicken fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai style pulled chicken fried rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Thai style pulled chicken fried rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Chinese Fried Rice, Nasi Goreng Indonesian Fried Rice, Indian Biryani, Mexican Red Rice, Middle Eastern spiced pilaf…… My favourite way to serve it at home is with Chicken Satay and Thai Fish Cakes. These are dishes usually served as starters at Thai restaurants, but by adding Thai Fried. This Thai fried rice recipe is your go-to for make-at-home Asian food.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thai style pulled chicken fried rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai style pulled chicken fried rice:
- Prepare 500 gms boneless chicken
- Get 2 bowls cooked rice (cooled)
- Make ready 4 tsp soya sauce
- Prepare 1 capsicum finely chopped
- Take 1 onion finely chopped
- Take 6-7 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Prepare 2 tsp spring onions finely chopped
- Get 3 tsp refined oil
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Get 2 tbsp black pepper powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready Juice of 1 lemon
- Take 2 tsp chopped cilantro
Thai basil has a different flavor than that of regular basil and makes all the difference in this recipe. It is fast and fairly easy to make, but requires constant stirring. Reviews for: Photos of Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice. But although the rice is more flavorful than plain jasmine rice, the real flavor of this dish comes from the dipping sauce.
Steps to make Thai style pulled chicken fried rice:
- Shred the chicken into a bit longer thin slices, marinate in ginger garlic paste, half of the lemon juice, 1 tbsp pepper powder, salt, 1 tsp soya sauce
- Shallow fry the marinated chicken and keep it aside.
- Scramble the eggs, add a pinch of salt and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add oil, fry the garlic, onions, capsicum, spring onions for five minutes. Add pepper, salt, soya sauce, sugar and cilantro and rest of the lemon juice.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add rice and mix well. Garnish with spring onions and scrambled eggs. Relish it hot!
It's made from a combination of Thai peppers, ginger, and garlic in a soybean paste based And in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this Thai chicken and rice dish as much as we have! Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork. Remove chicken from wok and set aside, add the eggs, pinch of salt and cook a minute or two until done..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thai style pulled chicken fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!