Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken adobo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Adobo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Adobo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken adobo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Adobo:
- Take 6 pcs Chicken Thighs
- Get 2 medium size Potatoes
- Prepare 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Get 1/8 cup Regular Soy Sauce
- Prepare 5 cloves Garlic
- Make ready 5 tbsp Vinegar
- Take Pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp All Purpose Flour for thickening
- Get 1/4 cup Water
- Get Cooking oil
The perfect adobo lies in delicate balance of soy sauce, vinegar. Chicken Adobo - crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. You can also use distilled white vinegar. How Do You Make The Best and Authentic Filipino Adobo?
Instructions to make Chicken Adobo:
- Marinate chicken in kikkoman, soy sauce, vinegar, and pepper for about 15 minutes.
- Peel, cut and fry the potatoes. Then, set aside.
- In cooking oil, sauté the garlic, then add the marinated chicken. Add water, then let it simmer for 15 minutes tossing the sides every after 5 minutes.
- Add the thickening mixture. And lastly the fried potatoes :)
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is a Filipino treasure and considered to be the national dish. Adobo, is often prepared with chicken but can also be made with pork, seafood or even vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken adobo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!