Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sesame chicken with egg-fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My first attempt at honey sesame soy chicken and YouTube video! Was an absolute hit at home, if you enjoy crunchy Korean saucy type fried chicken this it. Yummyyyyyy n delicious sesame chicken #sesamechicken #drumsticks #iftarspecial #ramzanspecial #ramadanspecial #iftardinner #iftarrecipe #ramzanrecipe.
Sesame Chicken with Egg-Fried Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sesame Chicken with Egg-Fried Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sesame chicken with egg-fried rice using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sesame Chicken with Egg-Fried Rice:
- Get For Chicken and Sauce:
- Make ready 300 ml Chicken Stock
- Prepare 3 tbsp Honey
- Prepare 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- Take 60 ml Soy Sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Take 1 tsp Garlic
- Make ready 1/8 tsp Chilli Powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- Make ready 1 tbsp Cornflour + Water
- Get 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- Make ready 50 g Cornflour
- Take 2 Eggs
- Prepare 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- Get Oil for Frying
- Take For Rice:
- Get 3 Eggs
- Make ready 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 3 Spring Onions
- Get 2 tsp Garlic
- Get 10 oz Jasmine Rice, Cooked
- Take 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Get 2 Handfuls Frozen Peas
The flavor of sesame oil is very strong, so a little bit goes a long way. Here's what you need: cauliflower, chicken breast, peas, carrot, soy sauce, black pepper, eggs, sesame seed. Stir until most of the liquid has reduced, then add the cauliflower rice. The chicken fried up with a shatteringly crisp crust and was moist inside.
Instructions to make Sesame Chicken with Egg-Fried Rice:
- Preheat the oven to 160oC or gas 4. - Lightly grease a glass baking dish with butter or oil.
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken stock, brown sugar, honey, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, chilli powder, garlic and ginger. Set aside.
- Place the cubed chicken into a bowl with the whisked eggs. Ensure the chicken is fully coated and then place into a freezer bag filled with cornflour. When all chicken pieces are in, shake the bag to evenly coat each chicken.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken for 1-2 minutes on either side, until mostly cooked through and slightly crisped. Remove from the pan and absorb oil by placing onto kitchen paper.
- Add the chicken to the prepared baking dish and then pour over the sauce. Add the mix of cornstarch and water to thicken and then place into the oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15.
- For the rice: - Beat the eggs with the sesame oil and a quarter teaspoon of salt. - Heat the vegetable oil in a wok and add the spring onions, peas and garlic, fry until slightly softened.
- Add the cooked rice and soy sauce and stir until fully combined. - Push the rice to one side of the pan and lightly scramble the egg in the other half. Once cooked, stir the egg and the rice together.
- Serve the rice and chicken together with some freshly roasted sesame seeds.
Unfortunately as soon as the sauce was poured over it that great crispness was lost. Served which a variation/combination of "House Fried Rice" and "Fried Rice I" from this sight which included some. This crispy sesame chicken is another one for the honey archives. Sweet, salty, crispy, sticky and a Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan until very hot. Whilst the oil is heating, place the egg in one Turn off the heat and divide between four bowls.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sesame chicken with egg-fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!