Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easily made in the microwave steamed chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Easy in the Microwave Juicy Steamed Chicken. I referred Chinami Hamauchi's recipe 'Tender Steamed Chicken Breast', and I arranged the seasonings. If you season it well to start, it's tasty even with no sauce.
Easily Made in the Microwave Steamed Chicken Breast is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easily Made in the Microwave Steamed Chicken Breast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easily made in the microwave steamed chicken breast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easily Made in the Microwave Steamed Chicken Breast:
- Prepare 1 Chicken breast
- Make ready 1 to preference Green onion
- Take 4 tbsp Sushi vinegar
- Make ready 1 tsp Soy sauce
Place the chicken in a single layer in your baking dish. Add enough garlic, salt, and pepper over the chicken to give it flavor and pour the chicken broth over the seasoned breasts. Make sure to use a microwave-safe baking dish; metal should never be used for microwave oven cooking. Read How to Tell If Something Is Microwave Safe.
Steps to make Easily Made in the Microwave Steamed Chicken Breast:
- In a heatproof dish with a deep, wide bottom, arrange the chicken breast with the skin side down and sprinkle with sushi vinegar.
- Wrap with plastic, leaving a vent open, and microwave at 600 W for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and use tongs to flip the chicken over. Wrap again and cook in the microwave at 600 W for 3:30. (It will be hot, so be careful not to burn yourself!)
- Remove from the microwave and let cool while still wrapped.
- Once cooled, remove the meat from the dish (don't throw out the juices in the dish!), cut into easy-to-eat pieces, and arrange on a separate plate.
- Add the soy sauce and green onions to the leftover juices to make the sauce. Top over the meat and serve.
Stir condensed soup, sour cream, lemon juice, soy sauce, and garlic powder together in a large microwave-safe bowl; add chicken and broccoli. You can cook chicken in the microwave using a dish and water. Make sure there is no pink in the middle of the breasts. It is very easy to make. I have been cooking chicken breast in the Microwave for years and it always comes out succulent and juicy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easily made in the microwave steamed chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!