Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken enchillada. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
These lightened cheesy chicken enchiladas have a creamy cheese topping in place of a more traditional enchilada sauce. This Creamy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup is a fiesta of flavors full of chunks of chicken, black beans, corn and diced tomatoes, for a complete satisfying and comforting bowl of soup. Today I am making cheesy chicken enchiladas my favorite way, baking in the oven.
cheesy chicken enchillada is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. cheesy chicken enchillada is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken enchillada using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make cheesy chicken enchillada:
- Prepare 1 can enchilada sauce
- Prepare 1 can fiesta cheese soup
- Prepare 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Prepare 1/4 can milk
- Prepare 8 flour tortillas any size
- Prepare 3 large boneless chicken breast
Learn how to make Cheesy chicken enchiladas & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Pour the enchilada sauce into a medium saucepan. Taste it and stir in a little hot sauce and lime juice, as needed. Mild Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Steps to make cheesy chicken enchillada:
- heat chicken in water that almst covers it and cook till tender and soft
- preheat oven to 350
- shred chicken up and add to bowl
- add fiesta cheese soup and milk
- now add half can of enchilada sauce and stir everything up
- now take tortilla and add chicken mixture and about tablesppon of cheese and roll up placing in dish with edge down
- continue this till done
- now add last of enchilada sauce to top of tortillas poring on them all
- if any chicken mixture left layer it on top of shells also
- now ad remaining cheese
- bake for about 15 minutes
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas have creamy shredded chicken filling is combined with cheese and a sour cream green chile sauce. Everything is rolled up into corn tortillas. Depending on how well you package them, you could probably keep them in. This chicken enchilada recipe is super simple and oh so good! I made this for my hubby and Mexican-food-loving in-laws and it was a hit!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy chicken enchillada recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!